Global Public Policy Manager - Global Tech
This is a super exciting opportunity to join one of the world's best-known tech brands that are changing how people interact online safely.
We are looking for a Public Policy Manager to join the team and help support the delivery and execution of Policy-related programmes. You would be responsible for managing critical projects and identifying, monitoring, and analysing current and emerging public policy issues affecting the online platform in the UK & Northern EU region.
- This role will commence as a 6-month contract - with the possibility of an extension
- The role offers an annual salary of £69K -£99,000 per year
- This role can be worked on a remote basis within the UK
Day To Day
- Assist in designing innovative strategies and campaigns to shape the public and political climate of opinion around the online platform in the UK & Ireland
- Identify proactive strategies to solve policy challenges to advance the platforms online policy goals
- Help to build coalitions and relationships with third parties across the UK & Ireland (including think tanks, advocacy organisations, NGOs and civil society, trade associations, thought leaders, and other interest groups)
- Design and lead innovative regional programs and campaigns to shape the public and political climate of opinion around the online platform and the issues it cares about
- Solid experience in Public Policy, including experience managing strategic outreach with diverse stakeholders within policy advocacy or in a government position.
- Keen understanding of, and interest in, public policies related to technology, online privacy and safety.
- Experience managing policy projects/programs
- Degree or advanced degree in policy, law, international affairs, or any other related field.
For further details on this Public Policy role apply with your CV or using your LinkedIn profile to Hannah in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence