Workforce planner - Expired
|Job Title||Workforce planner|
|Salary||€26000 - €30000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Workforce Planner - Part time
A great opportunity has become available for a Workforce planner to join a busy Healthcare setting on a part time basis, 19.5 hours per week, flexible. This is a permanent role and will be based onsite in Dublin 14. It will be on a salary of 28 - 20k DOE.
- Looking after payroll on a fortnightly basis for 260 + employees
- Monitoring clock - ins
- Dealing with weekly rosters/holidays
- Reception cover as needed
- Liaising with HR and Nursing teams on a variety of issues
- Ideally 2 years + experience in a very busy admin role
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience using TMS systems
- Can work on your own initiative - this is a very busy, varied and fast-paced role!
To apply for this role please speak with Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.