Workday Systems Support Time & Absence €75K - Expired
|Job Title||Workday Systems Support Time & Absence €75K|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Workday Systems Support Analyst
Principle are seeking an experienced Workday Systems Support Analyst for our client a major Global Media Company . The role will be the day to day management of the HCM System specifically around absenteeism tracking and system maintenance.
This will be a stand-alone role and will service global partners, in LATAM,APAC etc. The role of the Work Systems Support Analyst will report directly to the people Care Manager .The role will oversee and troubleshoot all employee issues on a daily basis and provide resolution.
What's in it for you
- Attractive Salary
- Remote Working
- Stand alone role
- Ownership of Global Project
- Collaborative and dynamic environment
What should you have
- Previous experience in Workday Systems analysis and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of Time & Absence module configuration and reporting
- Creation of time & absence plans & calculations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Workday HCM systems integration/implementation in the following areas: Time Tracking, Absence Management.
- Prior experience in a Human Resources related domain( HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.)
What to do next
For information on this Workday Systems Support Time & Absence or to discuss any of our other Roles , contact Ed Bennett in Principle
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071