Workday Systems Analyst - Time & Absence €60k - Expired
|Job Title||Workday Systems Analyst - Time & Absence €60k|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Workday Systems Analyst - Time & Absence - €60k
Principle is seeking a Workday Systems Support Analyst for our client a major Global Media Company . The role will be the day to day troubleshooting around absenteeism tracking, time off and leave programs and system maintenance.
The role of the Workday Systems Support Analyst will report directly to the Absence Management Expert .The role will oversee and troubleshoot all employee issues daily and provide resolution , work with internal teams and will monitor issues & discrepancies between Workday and the inhouse systems .
Day to day you will carry out Workday absence administrative functions including entering time off requests, reviewing configuration to understand validation rules, and data loads.
What's in it for you ??
- Attractive Salary circa €60k
- Work remotely(until further notice)
- Collaborative and dynamic environment
- Exposure to leading technologies
What should you have ??
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Helpdesk Role
- Workday Systems analysis and maintenance
- Workday Absence Experience (Required)
- Self-Starter and able to work under own initiative
What to do next ?
For information on this Workday Systems Support Analyst or to discuss any of our other Roles , contact Ed Bennett in Principle
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071