Workday HCM Consultant €70-€80k - Expired
|Job Title||Workday HCM Consultant €70-€80k|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Workday HCM Consultant €70-€80k
Principle are seeking an experienced Workday HCM Consultant for our client a major Global Media Company . The day to day for the Workday HCM Consultant will be the management of the HCM systems to provide system configuration and also hands on support . The role will oversee and troubleshoot all employee issues on a daily basis and provide resolution.
What's in it for you ??
- Attractive Salary circa €80k d.o.e
- Convenient location
- Collaborative and dynamic environment
- Exposure to cutting edge solutions
What should you have ??
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2+years' experience in ERP Solutions implementation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Workday HCM systems integration/implementation in the following areas: Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management delivery experience
- Prior experience in a Human Resources related domain( HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.)
- Good hands on exposure working with Workday EIB, Custom Reports etc
- Comfortable working with stakeholders
What to do next ?
For information on this Workday HCM Consultant or to discuss any of our other Roles , contact Ed Bennett in Principle
Principle Technology is the tech division of Principle an agile boutique agency born in 2000, we work with some of Irelands leading SME's and Blue-Chip companies. We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.