Warehouse Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Warehouse Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Warehouse Manager - Based in Tallaght Dublin 24
Our client, a distribution company who supply product across Ireland and the UK are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their operation based in Tallaght, Dublin 24. The role will involve managing a team of 4 within the warehouse, reviewing current procedures and improving processes. Working with a computerised stock control system to manage stock.
The Warehouse Manager will be accountable for the maximisation of resources available to deliver outstanding results on all key performance metrics within the Warehouse department.
- Provide strong, capable leadership and clear direction to all team members, including all support functions.
- Manage and develop direct reports to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Manage effective communications across the Warehouse Department
- Liaise with suppliers and customers when required
- Manage Health & Safety
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives within the department
- Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
- You will need previous experience managing a team within a warehouse
- Knowledge of stock control systems
- Excellent IT skills,
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Warehouse Manager job please contact, Deirdre Doran at email@example.com |016035073