VP of Product Global Online Co - Expired
|Job Title||VP of Product Global Online Co|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + highly competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
VP of Product Global Online Co
Global Tech company and one of the global top 5 technology / online marketing companies within its field is hiring a VP of Product. As VP of Product you will have overall responsibility for product development and management. You will be the first Product Officer in the Team.
We are looking for a development leader who possess good all-round business acumen. It is critical that you are highly structured in your approach and have a strong personality to execute structural changes. As VP of Product you will report to the CEO.
The organisation value the culture of no bureaucracy, flexibility and treat everyone equal. The team are creative, agile and highly talented within their fields.
Overview of your role
- Deliver key strategic and transformative technology and the development of a high quality multi-channel environment, integrating physical and online products and channels.
- Contribute to business growth and commercial opportunities through technology innovation and/or the leveraging of emerging technologies that create competitive advantage
- Manage all staff and budgetary aspects associated with the team and drive "value for money" development.
- Establish effective supplier and contract management, and ensure an effective sourcing approach that makes best use of third party outsourced and in-house skills.
- Experience leading software development at Executive level - developing and driving the strategic exploitation of technology to support company growth and expansion into new markets
- Working with "agile" as a development methodology.
- Robust technological base with experience working closely with commercial teams, driving agenda forward.
- Experience operating within a Product Director role in a world class i-gaming operation or possibly leading position within software development in a leading edge online company.
- Strong DBA required; SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Integration Services expert with solid Architecture experience. MS Toolbox +.Net
- Opportunity to work in a high growth international environment
- Six figure salary, along with 25% bonus, healthcare, gym, daily allow etc
To apply for this VP of Product role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Edward Bennett in Principle.
email@example.com | 01 603 5071