Vendor Support Coordinator - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Vendor Support Coordinator - Global Tech|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Vendor Support Coordinator - Global Tech
Immediate requirement for a Support Coordinator who has experience working with and supporting Vendors - ideally across the EMEA region. As a Vendor Support Coordinator you will be working within one of the worlds largest tech companies supporting the Operations Manager and the wider team to manage their Vendor Program - which includes suppliers from across the world.
Some of your typical tasks may involve.
- Reviewing and responding to queries and requests from Vendors - submitted via a ticketing system.
- Reviewing Service Level Agreements and ensuring vendors are meeting their expectations.
- Providing general communication and support to vendors
- Document any changes within Vendors - updating relevant systems.
This is a heavily administration focused role.
- 2-3 years' experience supporting vendors directly or working within a vendor company
- Experience supporting multiple regions across EMEA - ideally within a global Tech company
- Strong aptitude for technology and learning new systems.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be engaging with a large amount of vendor stakeholders on a regular basis
- Experience working on projects - you don't have to have led or managed a project just experience of working to timelines.
This Vendor Support role offers a salary of circa €50K and will commence as an 11 month contract. Right now its work from home with a return to the Dublin city office towards the end of this year.
Interested? Apply today with CV or Linkedin profile