Vendor Management Assoc Telco/Optics - Expired
|Job Title||Vendor Management Assoc Telco/Optics|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Vendor Management Assoc Telco/Optics
Due to the expanding nature of this Global Tech companies' services and products across the EMEA, APAC and US regions, they now need to strengthen their Vendor Management team as they onboard new clients and partners across their optical network.
- This role offers an annual salary of €65-75K (based on relevant experience)
- You will have an opportunity to join a highly collaborative, global & supportive team where you will work with the latest tools and technologies
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract - potential for long term opportunities
- Right now its work from home with a rotational return to Dublin 2 state of the art offices in early 2022.
As a Vendor Manager Associate, you will work as a key member of the operational team and will review and improve processes around the Project and Vendor engagement.
Your role will require you to follow up on vendor engagement and work internally with subject matter experts, coordinating, following up, onboarding new vendors, life cycle of how they engage, performance, issues etc.
Overall you and your team will support over 80 vendors globally and will be responsible for setting up Performance meetings.
- Ideally, you will have come from a Telco, Data Centre, Infrastructure, Optical background
- Knowledge of Vendor management with excellent communication skills is essential
- Any Project Management, PM Qualifications would be highly advantageous
Interested in finding out more?
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details, all comms will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Ed Bennett in Principle.