Validation Engineer Global Manufacturing Company - Expired
|Job Title||Validation Engineer Global Manufacturing Company|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Validation Engineer Global Manufacturing Company
Exciting opportunity for a qualified Validation Engineer with background experience working within a Manufacturing / Regulated environment to join the international engineering team of a high-performing and engaging NPI division.
The company pride themselves on innovation and using next-generation technology to build & improve their products and work processes. They will invest heavily in you - ensuring you are continuously trained, challenged and rewarded.
As a Manufacturing Validation Engineer, you will play a vital role in the planning and execution of validation activities related to new product introductions, product transfers, and process changes.
And in Return you will be offered
- A Permanent role with lots of career progression potential
- Fully paid continuous training and external courses
- Salary in the region of £50-55K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance plus lots more
- Flexible working arrangement
What you need to succeed
- 3 + years engineering/validation experience in a regulated industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
- Experience in Validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
Apply Now to this Manufacturing Validation Engineer role with your CV or LinkedIn profile to Som in Principle. If you do not have an up-to-date CV, just send me a message on LinkedIn. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra.
Som Rajendra | email@example.com | 35316035075 | 443300526074