Trust & Safety Project Manager Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Trust & Safety Project Manager Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Trust & Safety Project Manager Global Tech
Principle have partnered with a leading global tech co based in Dublin and currently there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager within Trust & Safety to join a wider team.
As a Trust & Safety Project Manager you will be joining a team of 25 and will be looking after inbound tasks to ensure they have all the cross functional policy programs - XFNS, own a portfolio for a Trust & Safety team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary circa €60,000 annually
- 11 Months contract, location: Dublin City
- Opportunity to work within a friendly, collaborative, and positive team within the Trust & Safety
What Experience you need to have?
- 2+ years of good experience in Project Management/ Program Management, with an ability to manage multiple portfolios at a time
- Good to have experience in vendor operations, high volume, and operations background
- Experience working within Cross functional teams and programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Mind set of Process improvement, prioritization, and analytical thinker
Apply Now to this Trust & Safety Project Manager position with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact details to get more information. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra in Principle.