Treasury Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Treasury Analyst|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, fun and fast-paced team at this major technology company. As an integral part of the Treasury Operations team, you will support many aspects of their global Treasury Operations. In this role, you will gain invaluable experience with visibility in operations and business and have a meaningful impact within a growing Finance organization.
This is a 11-month contract role.
So, what's in it for you?
· Attractive Salary range €75,000 - €85,000 per annum (paid weekly)
· 25 Days Holidays per Annum
· Work from Home then a hybrid model 3 days office/2 days home.
· Extensive onsite facilities.
What Qualifications are we looking for:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
* 4 -5 years of experience in domestic and international Treasury Operations
* Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
* Knowledge of banking and treasury systems such as CashPro, CitiDirect, HSBCnet, 360T, Finastra is a plus
What Skills and Abilities you need to have:
* Must be a self-starter, have own initiative, and possess strong prioritization and organization skills
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Must have good verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences
* Must be a team player adept at facilitating an open exchange of ideas and know how to build win/win relationships
* Ability to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines with meticulous attention to detail
What to do next?
The closing date for this role is Monday 13th September at 1000am. The role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team. Successful candidates for this team are well-rounded top performers who can be key contributors in a high-intensity growth environment. As a Company with international operations, you will have opportunity to develop an understanding of the issues involved in managing a complex global organization and be involved in creating and implementing solutions to these challenges.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Peter Barry for further information.
Peter Barry | 087 710 1686