Training Program Coordinator - Expired
|Job Title||Training Program Coordinator|
|Salary||€60000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
Superb opportunity to join this global technology firm in a key role within their L&D teams.
11-month contract @ €60,000 - €65,000 per annum.
We are recruiting experienced and self-motivated Training Program Coordinator to join our client's Global Learning Operations team. The ideal candidate is highly organised and an excellent communicator with a skill for providing top-quality support to ensure the seamless implementation and delivery of multiple learning solutions and programs.
- Owns scheduling and logistics for multiple learning programs, through use of LMS.
- Manages program communications and correspondence through multiple mediums including emails, chats, posts, Tasks.
- Provides routine reporting and data on learning programs and solutions.
- Offers support and guidance on learning program queries.
- Fosters strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders and partners through regular syncs and open communication to optimize learning program processes.
- Shares advice and insights on program updates and launches to stakeholders.
- Maintains and defines best practices for learning program coordination workflows globally.
- 3 years' experience in training or recruitment onboarding as a Program/Project/Department Coordinator
- Experience in LMS administration.
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Experience working in a learning/training function.
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) administration.