Technical Writer - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Writer|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer with a leading Global Software company that specialises in multimedia and creativity software products
This company is changing the world through digital experiences, they are passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
- Document the I/O Web Services APIs, SDKs, platform architecture, and user interfaces.
- Work with engineers and leadership teams covering a broad range of solutions to ensure quality deliverables, including help systems, release notes, and SDKs.
- Create outputs of web help and PDF from an XML content repository using the DITA open toolkit standard.
- Author according to the I/O and Marketing Cloud styles and processes.
- Localize content as appropriate
- Engage in research and regular interaction with subject matter experts such as developers, product managers, and program managers.
- Hold regular content reviews with SMEs, and meet frequent, critical deadlines.
- Previous experience as Technical Writer / Senior Content Specialist ideally within a global Marketing, Tech or Media organisation/
- Experience writing and editing developer documentation.
- Proven ability to lead documentation projects.
- Excellent developmental editing, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality documentation with aggressive deadlines.
- Proven ability to multitask with multiple features, technologies, products technical expertise with multiple products or domains, HTML, and DITA open-source
- Experience or familiarity with authoring systems like, oXygen, XMetaL, etc.
This role will commence as a 6-month contract and offers you the chance to work as part of a dynamic Tech Writing team who are developing engaging documentation used by 1000's of companies and creative individuals around the world.
Salary is €40,000.
This role can be worked remotely with the choice of returning in a Hybrid format to the Dublin office later this year.
Apply today for further details - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle.