Technical Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA|
|Salary||€55000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience in recruiting technical talent.
About the job
- Implement and drive staffing strategies through influence and relationships with business leaders to provide an innovative and diverse candidate pool.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers by leveraging your experience working with top technical talent.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when dealing with ambiguous and complex situations, and to influence and consult diplomatically with a range of stakeholders.
- Deliver high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment consistently by managing time and efforts across hiring projects. Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, influencing peers, clients and/or managers.
If interested please apply below or call Maria on 01 6035073 l email@example.com