Technical Support Engineer Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Technical Support Engineer - Global Tech
This role will be an 11 Month Fixed Term Contract
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join the team of a Global Tech company. You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the company platform and provide incident management and resolution for critical incidents. You will be the last point of escalation within the team and provide strong customer service for Global Customers, acting as the bridge between Support Engineering and Product
So, what's in it for you?
- · Attractive Salary circa €75k
- · Remote working until further Notice
- · Exposure to new technologies
- · Manage Global Customer base
What will you be doing?
- Incident tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of critical incidents.
- SME on platforms and technical issues
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers.
- Manage all incidents to completion and provide excellent customer resolution.
- Some working outside business hours (as needed) to provide 24x7 support.
What should you have?
- Demonstrated background in a Support/ Development role
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications. (Webstack)
- Demonstrated experience debugging object-orientated code.
- Prior experience working in Unix /Linux Environments
- Hands-on experience managing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Provide strong customer support and success.
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications, ITSM, ITIL, and CMDB
Nice to have.
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Certification(ServiceNow, Oracle, SAP )
- Data Extraction Technologies (e.g., JDBC, ODBC)
- TCP/IP, Networking knowledge
- ·Understanding of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Understanding of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI, PowerShell
What to do next?
This Senior Technical Support Engineer role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your Cv to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | 016035071