Technical Support Engineer Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer Global Tech|
|Salary||Attractive Daily Rate|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Technical Support Engineer Global Tech £300p/d
This role will be a 12 Month Contract (PAYE)
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join the team of a Global Tech company. You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the company platform and provide incident management and resolution for critical incidents. You will be the last point of escalation within the team and provide strong customer service for Global Customers
So, wats in it for you?
- Attractive Daily Rate (PAYE)
- Exposure to new technologies
- Manage Global Customer base
- Support and mentoring
What will you be doing?
- Incident tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution of critical incidents.
- SME on platforms and technical issues
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers
- Manage all incidents to completion and provide excellent customer resolution
- Some working outside business hours (as needed) to provide 24x7 support
What should you have?
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications
- Demonstrated experience debugging object orientated code
- Prior experience working in Unix /Linux Environments
- Hands on experience managing and troubleshooting complex issues
- Strong ream mentality and ability to mentor junior colleagues
- Provide strong customer support and success
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications, ITSM, ITIL and CMDB
- Experience in one (or more) scripting languages: Python, Perl, Unix Shell, Windows
What to do next?
This Senior Technical Support Engineer role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information .Don't have your Cv to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | + 443300526068