Technical Support Engineer API Support €55k - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer API Support €55k|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Technical Support Engineer - API Support €55k
What's the Role?
As an API Support Engineer ,you will handle the day to day contacts and inquiries that are received from our API customers and potential customers. You should excel at establishing relationships and be a highly effective technical problem solver.
What's in it for you ?
- Attractive Salary circa €55k ++Benefits
- City Centre based and easily accessible
- Great onsite perks and Benefits inc. free food etc
- Vibrant and Friendly environment with exposure to cutting edge technology
What will you be doing as an API Support Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) as their first point of contact
- Become a technical expert of the API Platform
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and internal engineers.
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru
- Be comfortable using coding samples and snippets of code to communicate with developer clients.
- Follow escalation paths for all troubleshooting resolutions
What should you have?
- You hold a BS/BA degree, have attended a coding bootcamp, have done significant self-learning or have a background in related work experience in technical support engineering.
- 2- 3 years in a technical support role providing API Support
- You can demonstrate and explain API knowledge.
- Strong understanding of RESTAPI and Webhooks
- You have working knowledge of at least one programming language
- You have general knowledge of web technologies and related tools.
- Good understanding of Web Stack and basic scripting experience
- Experience with API Testing Tool( i.e. POSTMAN, SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client)
- QA or Tech Support background
- Technical Writer Experience
What to do next ?
To apply for this role contact Ed in Principle | Ed 016035071