Technical Support Engineer- API Support - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer- API Support|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Technical Support Engineer - API Support
This Role will be a 12 Month Contract
What's the Role?
As an API Support Engineer, you will manage all critical incidents received from our API Platform customers You should excel at establishing relationships and be a highly effective technical problem solver. You will manage critical incidents end to end and provide high level customer support and resolution. Oversee and mentor the junior members of the team a provide ongoing support
So, what's in it for you ?
- Attractive Salry circa £50k
- 33 days Holidays per annum
- Easily accessible from city centre London (Train)
- Only 10 minutes from Heathrow
- Exposure to new technologies and services
- Excellent Support and mentoring to progress career
What will you be doing as an API Technical Support Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) as their first point of contact
- Become a technical expert of the API Platform
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and internal engineers.
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru
- Be the final point of escalation
SME on platforms and technical issues
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers
What should you have?
- Good scripting knowledge
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications
- Demonstrated experience debugging object orientated code (Java)
- Prior experience working in Unix /Linux Environments
- Strong team mentality and ability to mentor junior colleagues
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications and support
- ITSM, ITIL and CMDB
- Experience in one (or more) scripting languages:
What to do next?
This Technical Support Engineer -API Support role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CVS to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | + 443300526068