Technical Support Engineer- API Support - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer- API Support|
|Salary||Attractive Daily Rate|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Technical Support Engineer - API Support
This Role will be a 12 Month Contract (PAYE)
What's the Role?
As an API Support Engineer, you will manage all critical incidents received from our API Platform customers You should excel at establishing relationships and be a highly effective technical problem solver. You will manage critical incidents end to end and provide high level customer support and resolution. Oversee and mentor the junior members of the team a provide ongoing support
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive Daily Rate (PAYE)
- Easily accessible from city centre London (Train)
- Only 10 minutes from Heathrow
- Exposure to new technologies and services
- Excellent Support and mentoring to progress career
What will you be doing as an API Technical Support Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) as their first point of contact
- Become a technical expert of the API Platform
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and internal engineers.
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru
- Be the final point of escalation
SME on platforms and technical issues
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers
What should you have?
- Good scripting knowledge
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications
- Demonstrated experience debugging object orientated code (Java)
- Prior experience working in Unix /Linux Environments
- Strong team mentality and ability to mentor junior colleagues
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications and support
- ITSM, ITIL and CMDB
- Experience in one (or more) scripting languages:
What to do next?
This Technical Support Engineer -API Support role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CVS to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | + 443300526068