Technical Service Administrator - Medical Equipment - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Service Administrator - Medical Equipment|
|Salary||€28000 - €30000 per annum|
|Location||Wicklow, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Technical Service Administrator - Medical Equipment
An opportunity has become available for a Service Administrator to join a busy and fast-paced company based in Bray that supplies machinery and equipment to the Medical sector including Hospitals around Ireland.
As a Service Administrator, you will be responsible for
- Scheduling Engineers to call out to clients & Hospitals around the country to deliver and repair machinery & supplies.
- Update Order database system
- Take calls from customers concerning orders and repairs.
- Liaise daily with a small team of field engineers.
- Work closely with the workshop with the dispatch of new and repaired equipment.
- Enter all orders through the online system Sage
- Previous experience within a service administration, customer support, or scheduling role
- Strong administration skills with a sound working knowledge of MS word and excel
- Experience working on an online order system such as Sage, SAP, etc.
- Strong communication skills as you will be in regular contact with customers
This is a permanent, full-time role based in the office in Bray and offers a salary of 30K. Ideally looking for an immediate start.
Interested in this role? Apply today with your CV for immediate review.