Technical Project Manager L&D Programs €75k - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Project Manager L&D Programs €75k|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Technical Project Manager - L&D Programs €75k
Principle are working with a Global Tech Company and are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager with a strong background in rolling out Global Learning and Development (L&D) initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a background in cross-functional project management and will oversee multiple complicated, and fast-paced learning projects and initiatives in a global setting through both Technical and non-Technical project streams
Strong communication skills, working with quantitive data and sharing with stakeholders and decisiveness in prioritising aligning projects is key with good stakeholder management and working across geo distributed and cross functional teams
What's In it for you
- Attractive salary
- Remote working (until further notice)
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement project management templates, processes and best practices
- Ability to organizes project team's work into manageable sections (WBS)
- Manage end-to-end learning projects (technical and non-technical)
- Define clear project scope, goals, deliverables and success metrics
- Provide regular project status updates to Leadership and Team
- Move fast and ensure speed to market when it comes to delivering projects
- Work on a global team and manage different time zones.
- Help set-up and running a PMO
- Coach other PMs
What should you have?
- PMP or Prince 2
- Demonstrated Project Management background managing technology and learning & development programs (5+years)
- Strong Data Analysis background
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Data Visualization: Asana, MS project
- Collaboration Tools: G-suite, Quip, Office 365
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.