Technical Engineer- Automation €75K - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Engineer- Automation €75K|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Technical Engineer- Automation €75K
An interesting Technical Engineer focusing on Automation has just become available with one of the world's fastest- growing online service providing companies. Principle has partnered with this global tech co to help them build their global technical support team.
As a Technical Engineer, you will be acting as a customer advocate to aid administrators and developers.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to €75K
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team and environment
- Opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert in areas of product functionality
Your day looks like:
- To involve in triaging, troubleshooting, resolving, and providing root cause analysis for the organisation's product issues
- To create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting
- To suggest and implement improvements to internal processes and tools
- Effectively communicate with customers and internal teams via case, phone, and other electronic methods
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming, Java is much preferred along with good understanding of networking concepts- TCP/IP, HTTP, Protocols, Concepts of Firewall, etc
- Experience using Linux/Unix or Microsoft Server
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in providing SaaS Support, working with ServiceNow platform
Apply Now to this Technical Engineer Automation role or to other similar roles with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. All applications for this Technical Support Engineer role are reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra in Principle.
somATprinciplehrDOTcom | 016035075