Technical Customer Support EMEA HR Team - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Customer Support EMEA HR Team|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive Salary|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Technical Customer Support - EMEA HR Team
Amazing opportunity for a Customer focused Technical Support rep to join the HR team of one of the world's fastest-growing tech companies. This is an exciting time as the company enter new markets and build out their teams further.
As a Technical Customer Support Rep you will be supporting internal users (employees) around the world. You will be responsible for the triaging and allocation of customer support cases and the management and allocation of relevant teams and resources. Using in House tools you will be the first point of escalation within the team and will provide customer service for global internal employees.
This is a 12-month contract role.
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive Salary circa £30 -£32k d.o.e
- 33 Days Holidays per Annum
- Work from Home
- Exposure to new technologies
- Support and mentoring within a friendly environment
What should you have?
- Proven and Demonstrated Customer Support background in a Technical Environment
- Previous knowledge working with or supporting tools such (Workday, Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow, etc) desirable
- Experience providing customer support to cross-functional teams
What to do next?
This Technical Customer Support HR role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team. Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CV to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | + 443300526068 | email@example.com