Tax Manager to the Stars, 27 Hols - Expired
|Job Title||Tax Manager to the Stars, 27 Hols|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Senior Tax Manager Big 5 Advising Actors, Professional Sports People and High Net Worth
Basic salary up to € 80k
27 days hols
Phone and laptop provided
Home working and flexibility and part time hours on offer
Would you like to advise Irelands entertainment and sports professionals? Work for a top firm and be on a great package?
What are some of the things that will fill your day in your new and exciting job?
- Advise our Irish sporting legends and actors and other successful high net worth individuals
- Inheritance/gift tax
- Capital gains tax
- Succession planning
- Liaison with revenue on behalf of your clients in the ents and sporting fields
- Advising the famous on taxation when living and or working abroad
- Some SARP and FED work
- Some payroll management
- Advice on workforce reduction programs
- Corporation Tax and some compliance
What do you need to bring to the party?
- First time passess in your exams
- Qualified tax professional; AITI or CTA
- Knowledge of Personal, Corporate & Capital Taxes
- 5 years tax experience
The Offer....This role offers a competitive salary in the region of € 70k to € 80k plus top tier benefits.
To apply for this Tax Manager role please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01 603 5073 or apply by following the instructions on this site.