Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Global Tech Org - Expired
|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Global Tech Org|
|Salary||£35000 - £39000 per annum|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Talent Acquisition Coordinator - EMEA
Due to the accelerated growth and demand of this global tech & media giant's products an exciting role has become available for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who excels in high volume fast paced recruitment across a variety of different positions.
What you will be doing:
- You will be confident to take full ownership for several different business lines within the group across the EMEA region.
- You will be organising telephone, video conference and face to face interviews involving hiring managers at all levels of the?organisation, so you will need to be confident and comfortable communicating at all levels and across multiple time zones in come cases.
- You will be managing the full 360 recruitment process and create offer?letters and contracts for external and internal candidates within assigned business groups.
- You will work closely with our onboarding team, and insure that all is planned prior to a new?hire's start date, including initiation of background check, coordination of new starter information and completion of new hire onboarding tasks.
- You are not alone in your role and you will maintain and develop strong working relationships with pre-existing recruiters, hiring managers and candidates and new ones alike.
This role offers you the opportunity to work with one of the leading tech companies who develop and deploy cutting edge solutions to clients around the world. Working in a highly collaborative, creative and dynamic team you will be offered a salary of £38K per year. The role will initially commence as a 12 month contract.
Right now its work from home with a return to the London or Surrey office in Jan 2022.
- 2+ years of experience acting in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Support/ Recruitment Coordinator function.
- Strong organizational and time management skills-you must demonstrate efficiency at time/workload management, this is a dynamic environment and priorities shift often!
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems - knowledge of Smart Recruiters is a plus!
- Passion about creating beautiful experiences: If you've regularly gone out of your way to go above and beyond to provide a "Best in Class" experience, you belong here!
Interested in hearing more about this Talent Acquisition Coordinator position then apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile all communications will be in the strictest of confidence and dealt with by Jean in Principle.