Systems Engineering Lead/Mgr Intnl Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Engineering Lead/Mgr Intnl Tech|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
System Engineering Manager/Lead International Tech
Location; City Centre, Dublin 2
Salary; c€ 75000 to c€ 85000
Bonus; Benefit of approximately € 7000 to € 8000 plus per annum (depending on salary) and it is up to you how this is allocated
Pension; option to join pension, company contribution
Hols; 25 days possibly more..
Free life assurance and income protection
Hours; flexible start and finish
Laptop and phone
Expanding international firm with a presence in Ireland, UK and Asia have a brill opportunity for a System Engineering Lead/Manager with circa 8 years experience to take ownership of IT. You will work with the senior team to grow and shape this company which is in a lucrative, recession proof sector.
You get to work in a progressive company that genuinely has the needs of the employee uppermost, the people who like it here have high professional standards and in return get to be in a casual and fun place where there is a flat structure and you have oodles of scope.
The day job…
- Manage the groups' server hardware and storage systems and switching.
- Responsible for automated system builds on the groups virtualised infrastructure.
- Ensure patching of Windows and Linux systems is adhered to.
- Provide guidance to the Corporate IT team on technology for supporting this organisations global offices
- Assist with architecture designs for new systems and data centres and assist in the build of new global data centres.
- Work with TechOps and Cloudflare to roll out new technologies for protection and acceleration of the production environment.
What will you bring to the party?
- 8 years experience
- Management experience
- Working knowledge of cloud providers
- Experience with current web/internet technologies
- Excellent documentation writing abilities
- Internet security and best practices
- Understanding of Microsoft Server, Linux Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365 and Email Systems
- Also Microsoft active directory dxperience, HPE server hardware experience, networking and TCP/IP Knowledge
- Architecture and design skills Data Centres and Infrastructure
To apply for this System Engineering Lead role please follow the instructions hereunder or send your CV in confidence to Maria in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073