Systems Analyst IBM Infosphere Global Company - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Analyst IBM Infosphere Global Company|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Systems Analyst IBM Infosphere Global Company
Immediate requirement for an experienced Systems Analyst with IBM Infosphere Datastage experience to join a well-known and international Financial Services company in Dublin, this is a perm role offering a salary of 65-75K.
Working as a key member of the technology systems division this role will require you to provide support to the key stakeholders, ensuring no downtime and system stability on mission critical applications.
Key responsibilities of the IBM System Analyst
- Production support and maintenance of all ETL Datastage applications
- Provide out of office hours support and monitoring of critical batch jobs, ensuring to fix failures and bring it up within 2hour SLA
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems;
- A solid background as a System Analyst/ Systems Administrator
- IBM Infosphere Datastage/Qualitystage 8.5 , 11.5;
- Solaris 5.1/ Redhat Linux,
- Sybase ASE15/SQL Server/Oracle 10g, sftp
The role offers a competitive package in the region of 65-75K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
This is an opportunity to advance your career and join a company who promote further development, training, and career progression
To apply for this IBM Systems Analyst role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call 01 603 5075.