Systems Analyst AML Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Analyst AML Global Tech|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Systems Analyst AML Global Tech
Global award winning technology company whose products and services are used by fortune 500 companies would like to appoint a Systems Analyst -AML (Anti Money Laundering) to their technical team. Ireland is the EMEA HQ of this company and they are strengthening their technical operation.
- 6-month contract offering a salary of €55k per year
- Its work from home right now with option of working from Dublin or Donegal when offices reopen.
- Opportunity to work on Implementation, Rollout and Enhancement Projects.
- Immediate start
What you will be doing
As a Systems Analyst / IT Analyst you will be responsible for
- Support tuning of proprietary software to enable more efficient and effective AML screening.
- To support testing of software products by IT and the business team.
- Support compliance teams across EMEA region.
- The ideal candidate will have good hands-on experience in PowerShell scripting, or Perl Scripting FTP, SFTP, SQL and Data Analysis.
- Experience in Development preferably in a banking/financial institution
- Good experience in System Analysis - preferably in a compliance software environment
- Any experience with AML would be highly beneficial
To apply for this Systems Analyst AML role email CV or Linkedin profile.
All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle