Systems Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Administrator|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Your cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is one of the world-leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Systems Administrator to join our Data Management team.
Systems Administrator (Ennis - Ireland or Buckingham - UK)
Reporting to the Vice President, Data Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the set-up, maintenance and support of Windows Servers and web based portals and systems used for international projects hosted on VMWARE in both the UK (Buckingham) and Ireland (Ennis).
- Manage Windows Servers including hardware, storage, set-up, updates, maintenance and security.
- Manager VMWARE virtual servers.
- Set up, security, updating and validation of web portals and systems.
- Set-up and back-up of SQL Server databases.
- Set-up of remote back-up servers and creation and testing of disaster recovery plans.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in maintaining and supporting Windows Server up to and including Windows Server 2016.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting Virtual Servers - preferably VMWARE.
- Experience in maintaining and support SQL Servers.
- Excellent all-round communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A high attention to detail, especially when recording and reporting information
- A good team player with a strong work ethic
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie