Supply Chain Support - Expired
|Job Title||Supply Chain Support|
|Salary||€24000 - €27000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Start Date||14th June|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Supply Chain Support
An exciting opportunity has just become available in supporting the supply chain for a major drinks company. The role is based in Dublin, and will be on a 2 month contract, to commence on the 14th June.
You would have the opportunity to be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of a Beer Supplier.
- To ensure efficient, reliable logistics of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full
- To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity
- Advise on shipping instructions, confirm shipments and resolve any issues that arise
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet all market requirements
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes
To be successful in this role you would have experience in logistics and customer service environments. Supply Chain experience e.g. planning, replenishment, make to order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials and services is desired. Knowledge of supply chain systems, preferably SAP.
If you feel you fit the profile, please apply with your CV to Jean at Principle, all applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence