Supplier Quality Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Supplier Quality Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Supplier Quality Engineer Medical Devices
Are you an experienced Quality/Manufacturing Engineer with good background in dealing with Suppliers in processing supplier change requests, supplier process using quality tools and techniques? Looking for a step up or new challenge? Keep Reading…This Senior Continuity Engineer or the Supply Quality Engineer role might interest you.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be interfacing with suppliers, internal functions such as design, quality, regulatory and reliability to implement change requests.
What's the Offer?
- Type: Permanent Full-time Role
- Location: Galway
- Salary: €50K-€65K
- Opportunity to work within a global medica device company within a fast paced, friendly environment on global edge projects
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, holidays, +++
What do you do?
- To coordinate with Suppliers and to create change documentation as per requirements
- To manage the workflow in product lifecycle management and initiate the engineering change orders
- Work closely with sourcing to help in supplier selection, risk management and inspection method selection
- To perform user process validation
What experience required?
- Experience working within Medical device industry or Mechanical/Manufacturing background
- Engineering degree or a degree in science discipline
- Experience working closely with suppliers and coordinating at all levels
- Good understanding of manufacturing and quality aspects and processes in the industry
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get considered for this Supplier Quality Engineer or Senior Continuity Engineer role. All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence by Som in Principle. email@example.com | 016035075