Strategic Buyer - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Strategic Buyer - EMEA|
|Salary||£0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Strategic Buyer - EMEA
A leading multinational matrix style logistics company based in Tyrone, Northern Ireland is looking for a Strategic Buyer - EMEA, to join the team.
The purpose of the role, will be to deliver value through analytical and commercial focus in strategic sourcing and procurement and provide timely and effective support and expertise to stakeholders, taking responsibility for results
Main responsibilities of the Strategic Buyer:
- Contract negotiation for all indirect spend and maximize any group deals with the aim to bring in best practice, price and savings.
- You will lead and participate in project teams nationally and on occasion internationally.
- You will integrate live supplier and indirect contracts, and where possible bundle together so we have group contracts.
- You will strategically source indirect spend categories to ensure cost effectiveness and performance standards and provide accurate costing's related information where required.
- You will ensure the integrity and accuracy of procurement data related paperwork and to uphold when liasing with suppliers where required.
- You will ensure that this paperwork is acted upon and distributed promptly to avoid any delays and subsequent costs.
- You will undertake specific procurement related projects to drive down prices and ensure maximum value and terms.
- You will lead and manage vendor selection, negotiations, vendor contracts, relations and sourcing strategies and collaboration and contract management.
- Third level qualification or previous relevant experience in purchasing/sourcing.
- Experience of negotiating and interacting with suppliers and be able to manage relationships at all levels.
- Execute projects in an efficient and timely manner with your strong planning and communication skills and be able to work flexibly to meet deadlines.
- You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and experience in a similar industry would be an advantage.
This role offers a competitive salary along with excellent benefits, you will also be working as part of dynamic team where support and training will be provided.
To apply for this Strategic Buyer job please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle.email@example.com| 016035073 |