Staff Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Staff Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Staff Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices
Are you an experienced senior manufacturing engineer or senior project engineer looking for career growth or new challenge within Medical Devices or regulated industry? If so, keep reading…
This Staff Manufacturing Engineer role is to work for a global medical device co based in Cork and to work within an advanced engineering department. As a staff manufacturing engineer, you will be responsible for the development, growth, and delivery of advanced technology portfolio projects.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: Upto €70K annually
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, education support, flexi-time, education support, etc
- Opportunity: To work on life-changing projects within Life Sciences as a part of a highly collaborative and friendly team
- Experience in project management & people management, proficiency in developing and implementing processes for new products.
- Previous experience working within operations or senior engineering role within life sciences
- Good experience in Science, Engineering or a related Discipline and a Degree in Science, Engineering, or a related Discipline
- Solid leadership, stakeholder management, and communication skills
If you are interested in this Staff Manufacturing Engineer role apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile for more information. All applications are reviewed strictly in confidence by Som in Principle.
Som | 016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org