Solutions Architect Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Solutions Architect Financial Services|
|Salary||€90000 - €100000 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Our Reference||Sol Arch_1578330645|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Solutions Architect Financial Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leading financial services provider .
The business is expanding its core product offering and entering new markets and is seeking to appoint a highly technical and innovative Solutions Architect with an extensive Salesforce background, for major transformation and delivery projects
As a Solutions Architect you will be tasked with leading the definition and design of a scalable new IT architecture, you will be responsible for implementing the most appropriate system taking into account the business's current and future requirements.
- Lead the definition and design IT architectures, working within budget and timelines to implement a new digital system across the business
- Work closely with the CTO and leadership team providing insightful and credible technology inputs looking at functionality, costs and risk of the suggested technologies
- Provide technical guidance on complex architecture challenges including the evaluation of technologies including off the shelf applications, products and internal systems.
- Work closely and oversee 3rd party vendors.
- Previous experience operating at a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Senior Team Lead level with a track record in the delivery of effective technical business solutions
- Extensive end to end delivery and impelemntation of Salesforce solutions
- Strong Java, SQL development experience
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Exposure to low level hardware integration or automation projects
- Team lead experience preferable
If you are looking for a technical opportunity that will allow you to have autonomy and take the lead in a transformation architect project send CV in the strictest of confidence to Ed Bennett in PrincipleHR or call direct line 01 603 5071.