Software Architect - Financial Tools - Expired
|Job Title||Software Architect - Financial Tools|
|Salary||€100000 - €125000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Software Architect - Financial Tools
A global technology-based company would like to appoint a Senior Software Engineer / Architect to join its global development team and help build products and tools to be used by the global Risk & Compliance teams across 20+ global locations.
- 6-month contract role with the possibility of extension
- Annual salary range of €100-125K (as a PAYE worker)
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest tech companies who work with leading edge tools & technologies
As a Software Engineer/Architect you will
- Own product architecture and collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers to set the technical direction and create software that optimizes for business metrics
- Communicate technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders and leadership
- Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
Background experience and skills
- 5+ years' experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL
- Familiarity with JS technologies such as ReactJS, VueJS or AngularJS
- Ideally you will have built products/tools for the financial industry or teams.
The organisation currently use Hack, React and Python on the backend but are open to a strong engineer who has built systems in any language.
For further information apply today with CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details.