Social Content & Community Marketing SMB EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Social Content & Community Marketing SMB EMEA|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Social Content & Community Marketing Specialist SMB EMEA
An exciting opportunity to join an EMEA Marketing team as a Content & Community Marketing Specialist that will create & manage community content that tells the stories of the SMB market has arisen with a well-known tech company whose product is used by millions around the world each day. This role will see you work closely with a business group of influencers managing content with the overall aim of increasing engagement.
As a marketing content specialist you will be responsible for:
- Executing the overall content & community strategy for the SMB group across EMEA delivering against key engagement KPI's.
- Moderate and manage 9 Facebook groups - approve posts, moderate comments, and publish daily content.
- Matching these stories to promotional opportunities.
- Owning & refining the story-collecting and approvals process for internal and external teams
- Sharing content with stakeholders (monthly newsletters/updates) to heighten engagement and add value
- Ideally, you will have 4+ years social content management experience for communities and engagement.
- Background experience in influencer strategies/influencer program marketing
- Be creative in bringing a story to life in a strategic manner and strategic insights to get there.
- Have experience managing agencies and vendors
- Be able to understand the needs of the SMB and add value and bring meaningful content to the groups
This Content marketing role offers a salary of Circa €70K.
If you are interested in this Content marketing role please apply here with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. Jean in Principle will review all communications in the strictest of confidence