SOC Opportunities - Expired
|Job Title||SOC Opportunities|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
SOC Lead & SOC Analyst
Type: Day rate contract - competitive day rates
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Location: Dublin 2
Principle has partnered with a leading global tech company who are expanding out their SOC team and currently hiring SOC Analysts and a SOC Lead for their Dublin 2 operation.
As a SOC Analyst and Lead you will be helping the organisation to setup, manage, monitor and investigate security events/concerns. You should have in-depth knowledge and background in IT Security and security operations.
SOC Analyst Role
Some of the responsibilities as a SOC Analyst are as follows
- Reviews trouble tickets generated by Tier 1 Analyst(s)
- Review and collect asset data (configs, running processes, etc.) on the systems for further investigation
- Determines and direct remediation and recovery efforts.
- At least 3 years relevant analytical and technical experience
- Knowledge on ServiceNow and experience with ERP (Crowdstrike, Tanium)
- Any experience in a batch production support role, Network Environment trouble shooting, or System admin (server/client) is essential
- Experience working with Security operation incident (like Resilient or SNOW Security operations)
SOC Lead Role
Some of the responsibilities of the SOC Lead are as follows
- To create and review Security operation Workflows
- To create reports about team performance (incidents treatment, tickets handling), leading the implementation of workflows for deterrence operations and analysis
- To reviews trouble tickets generated by Tier 1/2 Analyst(s)
- Experience in IT security review and remediation for internal or external clients.
- Good knowledge and experience working on IBM to remediate SIEM problems and to improve SIEM tools
- Experience with QRADAR and managing SOC activities.
For further details on the above SOC Roles Apply today in the strictest of confidence with your CV to Som in Principle.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 603 5075