Snr Clinical Psychologist Full time or Part-time - Expired
|Job Title||Snr Clinical Psychologist Full time or Part-time|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Location: Swords (and travel to Skerries time to time)
Salary: €75000 to €85000
This can be done full time or part time, please specify which would interest you when applying
Pension and Life Assurance
Discount on private health insurance
This permanent Senior Clinical Psychologist role will see you working with a service that provides day, respite, residential and clinical services to adults who have an intellectual disability.
What will you be working on?
- Work with multi-disciplinary team
- Develop, deliver and manage the psychology service
- Partner with service users, staff and other stakeholders
- Build on your skills and training
Who is the ideal person for this excellent opportunity?
- A person with postgrad qualification in Clinical Psychology that is recognised by the Psychology Society of Ireland and validated by the department of health
- You need 3 years post grad experience as Clinical Psychologist
- You should have an interest in working with people with intellectual disability
- Experience working with people with intellectual disability is an advantage
The role offers a salary between c€75000 and €85000 based on experience, along with parking, 37 hour week or part time hours, really friendly and warm and rewarding working environment. Please apply below or call Maria 01 6035073 for further information, firstname.lastname@example.org.