SMB Community Program Manager - Expired
|Job Title||SMB Community Program Manager|
|Salary||€60.00 - €72.00 per annum + Expenses|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Marketing Program Executive EMEA
Exciting opportunity for a digital marketeer with excellent communication skills to join the global team of an innovative and hugely successful media organisation. As a Program Manager you will be tasked with ensuring business success stories are leveraged across EMEA markets and the success story owners are connected to the right opportunities with the right message to ensure max impact.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Liaise with global teams to align on critical processes and be the voice of the region
- Define & own a scalable process for capturing of content for post event, post campaign activities
- Own the relationship with the point of contact / SMB owner
- Own and define performance management and execute against content.
- Proven digital campaign & marketing execution experience
- Proven experience managing projects to completion
- Experience with outsourced vendor performance management
- Background experience working within a large global organisaiton
- Excellent writing & editing skills in English
This marketing program exec role offers a salary in the region of €60-€72K along with benefits. To be considered for this role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Gemma in Principle by clicking on the link below.