Senior Validation Engineer Pharma - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Validation Engineer Pharma|
|Salary||Competitive + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Limerick, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Validation Engineer Medical Devices
Excellent opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global pharma company who are rapidly expanding their EMEA operations and have big growth plans for 2020. This Validation Engineer role is based in Limerick. As a Validation Engineer, you will be executing validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
You will be working in a manufacturing environment adhering to appropriate quality standards, within cross-functional project teams in order to accomplish new product implementation, process design, process improvement or any other technical manufacturing issues.
This Validation Engineer is a permanent fulltime role offering a salary in the region of
- €60K -€63K based on experience
- Healthcare, bonus, pension,
- Parking, paid sick leave,
- Education support and continuous training
- Study leave, exam leave (paid)
- Opportunity to work as part of a global high performing team with lots of opportunities.
For this Validation Engineer position requirements are as follows:
- Strong validation or Quality background
- Experience working within the regulated industry, FDA, ISO etc
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline
Apply today with CV or Linkedin Profile for further details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be reviewed by Som in Principle
01 603 5075