Senior Sales Administrator-Tallaght - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Sales Administrator-Tallaght|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Senior Sales/Office Administrator-Tallaght
Due to the continued expansion of our client a distribution company with operations in Ireland and the UK a permanent role has arisen for a Senior Sales Administrator / Senior Administrator.
Based in their newly refurbished offices in Tallaght Dublin 24 this is a varied, hands on and dynamic role that would ideally suit a self-starter who likes autonomy and is focused on process improvement.
The role will involve working across a number of departments such as sales, marketing, facilities to support the business in conjunction with a senior sales administrator.
Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Administrator / Senior Administrator.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing administrative solutions and improvements for all departments
- Producing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Working across Marketing, Sales and Finance from an administration capacity.
- Maintaining the CRM and issuing mailshots via the CRM
- Manage and co-ordinate exhibitions and events and all related activities
- Issue customer rebates and customer quotations
- Work on maintaining documentation for ISO
Key Skills & Experience
- 5 years + experience working within a sales administration/ senior administration role.
- Self-confident, dependable and ability to show initiative
- Strong excel skills must not be adverse to dealing with figures and data.
- Ability to carry out V lookups and manipulate data preferred.
- Previous experience working with an ERP/CRM and producing reports such as sales reports, product reports etc.
- Any experience working across ISO, Facilities, H&S, highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, you will regularly attend and take part in company meetings and your input will be valued.
- Positive, can do attitude
The role offers a comprehensive salary based on level of experience and will be circa 35-36K depending on relevant experience.
Parking is available, hours of work are 8:30-5 Mon to Thurs and 8:30-4pm on Friday
For further details on this sales admin/ senior administrator job email CV in confidence to Deirdre in Principle, firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035073