Senior Recruitment Specialist (6 Mth Contract) - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Recruitment Specialist (6 Mth Contract)|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Senior Recruitment Specialist (6 Mth Contract)
This is an opportunity for a senior recruiter who would like to work inhouse, a person who makes recruitment look easy and who enjoys it. Are you someone who develops lasting and rewarding relationships with both candidates and colleagues?
Join a team where you'll get frist class talent acquisition experience, where things happen quickly and where people keep up to date with the latest techniques and systems. This will suit you if you are in an agency and want to see what life is like on the inside or if you work inhouse and want to move up a notch in a new job.
Day to Day
- Make decsions and work with other managers to plan new ways of recruiting
- Liaison with recruitment agencies
- Work with different internal departments to land the recruitment of talent ensuring a robust pipeline for the future
- Fully own the recruitment process. You'll handle the entire recruitment user experience from the candidates first contact to the candidates first day.
- Using MI and insights you will drive consistency
- Become an expert on candidate market trends, salary/offer recommendations and interviewing best practices
- Liaise with the Capability Team to ensure talented colleagues are supported through effective learning and development
- Manage recruitment social media channels
We would like if you have 2 years' recruitment experience and you need to be good technically so that you can quickly get up and running with the recruitment systems that are in place. You will need good excel and be used to reporting on recruitment activity and using report information to plan. You need to be good on employment law as it pertains to recruitment and able to make decisions on your own and sell those decisions.
To apply see below or if you would like to learn more, please call Maria on 01 603 5073