Senior Project Manager - Systems Implementation €90-€100k - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Project Manager - Systems Implementation €90-€100k|
|Salary||Attractive Daily Rate|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Senior Project Manager - Global LMS Systems Delivery
Principle is working with a Global Tech Company and is looking for an experienced Project Manager (non-technical) with a strong background in the implementation and delivery of systems (LMS, LCMS, CRM, etc)
The ideal candidate will have a background in cross-functional project management and will oversee multiple complicated, fast-paced technology implementation projects and initiatives in a global setting.
What's In It for you
- Attractive salary circa €90-€100k
- Remote working (until further notice)
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading-edge technologies
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate projects and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Manage the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and governance of learning technology solutions
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand
- Plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review, and approve product designs and changes.
What should you have?
- 3+Years of experience in project management, software implementation & processes
- Experience with MS Office and Google Suite required
- Experience with task management tools required
- Experience with learning management systems, knowledge management systems
- Data Visualization: Asana, MS Project, or equivalent
- Collaboration Tools: G-suite, Quip, Office 365, or equivalent
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with a LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV