Senior Project Manager Data Centre Infra - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Project Manager Data Centre Infra|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Senior Project Manager Data Centre Infra
Immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to manage and support day to day Infrastructure Programs in a Data Centre in Sweden . The day to day will be to plan, coordinate and drive major infrastructure projects and maintenance.
As an Infra Project Manager you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining and have proven track record of effectively facilitating infra teams to deliver projects effectively. Also you will come from a networking background and have good understanding of physical infrastructure , structured cabling and connectivity
This is a perm role offering a competitive salary and benefits package that reflects the level of the position. As a Project Manager you will be working as a key member of a high performing global engineering team.
Overview of your role
- Manage cross functional projects
- Oversee project plans for client's Data Centre Infra projects
- Plan coordinate and drive initiatives
- Develop and manage End to End project plans including scheduling, budget , roadmap etc
- Drive internal Process improvements across multiple functions
- Plan QA tasks daily
- Strong PM background delivering value in a high-tech operations space
- Proven track record working in Global Tech Multinational/Data Centre environment
- Past experience as an engineer would be a plus
- Good over arching knowledge of structured cabling and connectivity layout
- Good experience liaising with contractors and other trades
- High attention to details
- Good customer Management
What to do next ?
Apply now for this Project Manager role in the strictest of confidence to Ed in Principle
Ed Bennett | 00 3531 603 5071 | email@example.com
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.