Senior Program Manager Sales Enablement EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Program Manager Sales Enablement EMEA|
|Salary||£91000 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Senior Program Manager Sales Enablement - EMEA
Location - London
Contract: 1 Year
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager for Sales Enablement who, in the past has been responsible for developing and implementing the regional sales enablement and training programs across EMEA, to a Training Partner Vendor. This position will report directly to the Regional Principle Program Manager.
Your ultimate goal in your role is to deliver a program that promotes best in class learning experiences and improve the skills of our globally located sales professionals to upsell, cross-sell and convert Digital Media customers to purchase products and services as well as drive renewals.
Questions you need to ask yourself:
- Do I thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently?
- Do I have a successful record of accomplishment developing and executing training and enablement programs on an EMEA scale?
- Have I managed a vendor for training and enablement delivery across the EMEA region?
- Do I have experience in designing and developing a Sales Enablement Program on an EMEA scale?
If you answered yes to the above we would love to hear from you. This position is a 1 year FTC with a top end salary of £100k for the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive developing and building the EMEA partner sales enablement strategy and over all curriculum.
- Develop and coordinate delivery of sales enablement and learning events across our EMEA partner organizations.
- Leverage existing presentations, job aids, eLearning to create and maintain scalable training for partners.
- Track, measure and provide quarterly reports of partner engagement through Engage Incentive.
- Present monthly enablement roadmap to inform our Partner Specialists of upcoming learning events.
- Collaborate with our curriculum team to develop partner new hire learning paths.
- Manage vendor for training and enablement delivery across the EMEA region.
- Achieve significant incremental revenue growth from the enabled partners.
Required Skills and Credentials:
- 7-10 years' experience in same or related
- 5+ years' channel selling/channel training programs experience.
- Experience working in a channel environment and a strong understanding of indirect sales models.
- Experience with digital distribution, affiliate programs, direct market resellers, retailers, or volume channels a plus.
- Successful record of accomplishment developing and executing training and enablement programs.
- Desire to shape training strategy for partners and drive through execution.
- Able to travel through EMEA three times per quarter and annual international travel (when feasible).
- Training facilitation experience.
- bi-lingual would be a bonus: German, French or Spanish.
What are your next steps:
If you have got Training Facilitation / Sales Enablement / Training Enablement / Strategic Program Management on an EMEA scale I would like to hear from you for this Senior Program Manager Position. Please send your CV to Emma Hannigan or respond to this advert for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.