Senior Online Policy Specialist EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Online Policy Specialist EMEA|
|Salary||€90000 - €100000 per annum + Highly competitive package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Senior Online Policy Executive EMEA
Global social media based company is looking to increase their policy and community operations team with the addition of an Online Policy Enforcement Exec. The teams mission is to create and communicate guidelines for how internal customers can use products.
As an Online Policy Enforcement Exec, you will be documenting policies and collaborating with other teams internally on policy education and understanding.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with change and passionate about process improvement; also creative, resourceful, interested in technology/policy issues.
- Handle issues users have in relation to appeals, compliance regulation, proactive vetting
- Support non-sensitive work sorting user data reports and identifying those that require a deeper review.
- Handle operational support for new products and services.
- Work within a team environment supporting a wider EMEA network of users
- Solid experience within online policy operations across the EMEA region
- Ability to develop, implement and manage policy's
- Ability to handle multiple workflows and meet weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to engage with policy and operational issues.
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Previous experience in a similar type of role, ideally within a global company.
This role is offered on a highly competitive salary in the region of €90-100K based on relevant experience along with benefits.
Apply today with CV or Linkedin profile for further details on this online policy executive role. All communicaitons will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Som in Principle.