Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer €55K - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer €55K|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer €55K
Calling out all experienced Manufacturing Quality Engineer with a medical device/pharma industry background. Here is an exciting opportunity that might interest you to join one of the most reputed global medical device companies who are based in Galway.
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer, you will be providing services in products and manufacturing transfer activities within the organisation.
What's in it for you?
- Salary €55,000 annually
- Permanent full-time position
- Excellent Benefits such as healthcare, pension, education, life assurance, bike to work +++
- Opportunity to work on world-class, life-changing projects and exposure to global edge projects
Your day looks like
- To provide validation support, continuous improvement in the manufacturing process, inspection process wherever required
- To develop and execute IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols for the products, processes, and equipment's
- To get involved in the manufacturing transfers as required by projects/products with accurate manufacturing specifications and documentations
- To apply ISO and QSR requirements to processes and procedures for internal and external suppliers
- 5+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer within a medical device or pharma company
- 3rd level degree/Bachelors Degree within engineering or a related discipline
- Experience with IQ/OQ/PQ equipment validation and process validation
- Experience in providing manufacturing and quality engineer services
Apply Now to get considered for this excellent Manufacturing Quality Engineer role or other Validation / Manufacturing roles today or get in touch with Som in Principle for more information.
All applications and communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be reviewed by Som in Principle, you can get in touch with your LinkedIn profile as well.
Som | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075