Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices
Immediate requirement for a senior manufacturing engineer with background experience working within the medical device sector. The organisation are a well-known global leader within their field based in Cork.
As a senior engineer, you will be managing a number of projects, interacting with key stakeholders both in Ireland and overseas and ensuring delivery of projects is within time and budget contributing to key business drivers such as HSE, Quality, Supply, and Cost.
An overview of your responsibilities
- You will be leading projects within Asset Management
- Work with key stakeholders both in Ireland and overseas
- Collaborate with Virtual teams and ensure alignment across sites on the equipment being purchased and the process development.
- 4+ years' experience operating as a manufacturing engineer within a medical device environment
- Solid understanding of the manufacturing process and asset management
- Experience with equipment commissioning
- 3rd level qualification within an engineering or related discipline
- Experience working on / leading projects would be highly beneficial
Salary for this role is €50-65K based on relevant experience along with bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, and further career progression. Also, the organisation support CPD and helps in your work-life balance by providing flexi-time.
Apply Now or Get in touch today with your CV for further details on this senior manufacturing engineer role - Som in Principle will be reviewing all applications. 01605075| email@example.com