Senior Manufacturing Engineer Global Projects Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Manufacturing Engineer Global Projects Cork|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Senior Manufacturing Engineer / Project Engineer - Global Projects - Excellent Salary + Benefits
Are you a manufacturing engineer interested in Project Management? We are currently hiring a number of manufacturing engineers for a global medical device company in Cork to manage global projects.
Senior Manufacturing engineer sought to join a global Pharmaceutical company in Cork working on global projects. As a manufacturing engineer you will take the lead in managing various projects end to end. Your role will involve providing engineering support for manufacturing operations with a focus on improving quality & process steps.
- Work as part of a global team managing manufacturing related projects
- Work as a key member of the process and manufacturing team to improve safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions
- Engage with all key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Support day to day operations through attendance at pulse walks and the timely closure of actions
- 3rd level degree within an engineering / Science discipline
- A min of 4 years + experience operating as a Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Project Engineer or similar
- Ideally you will have worked within a pharma, medical devices, bio or engineering background.
- Experience working on and leading projects would be highly beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
The role offers a competitive salary in the region of €50K-€60K + benefits package which includes bonus, pension, healthcare, education support, life assurance, career opportunities ++++
To apply for this Senior Manufacturing Engineering/Senior Project Engineer role within the Pharma sector email CV today in the strictest of confidence.